Skip to content
LASH EXTENSIONS ARE SEMI-PERMANENT ENHANCEMENTS TO YOUR NATURAL BEAUTY. YOU CAN DO A FEW THINGS AT HOME TO EXTEND THEIR LIFE!
- For 24-48 hours do not wet lashes or expose to steam (no sauna, hot yoga or facials).
- You may work out but do not let sweat roll onto your eyes.
- If you have a shower within 24 hours, do not wet lashes and use warm water, no steamy, hot showers.
- Avoid oil based products (and those containing petroleum) near your eyes.
- Do not use waterproof eye makeup or mascara.
- Do not rub or pick lashes.
- Do clean lashes with a mild cleanser like baby shampoo (2-3x a week) and right before your touch up appointment.
- Not cleaning your lashes can lead to serious infections such as blepharitis which can cause long term damage to your root and premature shedding.
- Not cleaning your lashes will result in poor retention as the dirt, oil and makeup sitting on the adhesive will break it down faster.
- Cleaning your lashes will improve your retention and improve the coverage your lash tech gives you! I will have more time to apply lashes (rather than cleaning them and working around dirt and makeup).
- Do brush lashes twice a day from the top (a few extensions may pop off - this is normal).
- We shed 3-5 natural lashes a day so do not be alarmed if you see your natural lash fall out. They will be more noticeable with the extensions.
- Do clean off all makeup every night using oil-free removers or toner on a q-tip. Be careful not to rub lashes as the fibres will get stuck!
- Don’t be afraid to get lashes sweaty or to swim or cry with them - just rinse them off when you have a chance.
- Be careful to avoid extreme heat such as lighting cigarettes, cigars, etc. and the hot blast of air when you open an oven or barbeque.
- If you blow dry them only do so on the low, cool setting.
- Prebook your 2 week touch up as soon as possible - grown out lashes will begin to twist if you wait too long and will be considered a full set.
- Touch up appointments are to be done at 2 weeks. Less than 40% remaining will be priced as a full set.
- Touch ups after day 21 are considered a new set.